Friday, September 18, 2009

Typecut

(Above) DT CATATTACK by Richard Bloom. (click on image for larger view)

(Above) CONCEPT 02 by Brisseaux. (click on image for larger view)

(Above) ARE YOU HAPPY by Headup. (click on image for larger view)

(Above) EBB AND FLOW by Norik. (click on image for larger view)

(Above) PERINNIAL DISGUST by Norik. (click on image for larger view)

(Above) STRAND by Norik. (click on image for larger view)

(Above) SURLY BENDER by Norik. (click on image for larger view)

(Above) OR ELSE by Chaz. (click on image for larger view)

(Above) WHERE THERE’S SMOKE by FSTEKOLS. (click on image for larger view)


LAST NIGHT I SPOTTED THIS WEBSITE CALLED ‘TYPECUT,’ AND WAS IMMEDIATELY DRAWN TO THE GREAT POSTERS (OR DESIGNS) that I saw. I really can’t give you anymore information about the site except the name: Typecut. Cut type? There’s no other information about the site that I can find... just more great art to ponder from the world wide web.

To see more of the site, click here. All images © Typecut.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Nice, liked the way you presented them, the order and flow.

John Foster said...

Thanks Maureen - there were many to choose from, and yes, I do think quite a bit as to which ones I show, and the order that I give them back. Thanks!

Laura said...

Cool projects you have featured. I've actually Stumbled Upon a few of them recently. I especially love the happiness chart.

Anonymous said...

Hi, listen, I'm pretty new on this blogosphere and Internet thing, so I don't know if there's a sort of "subscription" method that I can use pharmacy in order to receive notifications of your new entries...? Thing is I enjoy reading your blog a lot and I'd like to be up to date with your posts!

Unknown said...

I wait for my next post useful've always successful Obat Herbal Hipertiroid | Obat Tradisional Insomnia
Obat Tradisional Paru Paru Basah |
Cara Alami Menyembuhkan Hipertiroid Tradisional

green said...

Your website is interesting to note
congratulations in wait again gan latest information
Good afternoon
Pengobatan Tradisional Radang Paru Paru Efektif
Pengobatan Tradisional Disfungsi Seksual
Pengobatan Tradisional Sinusitis

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...