Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Working in the Woodpile

YOU HAVE TO HAND IT TO ANYONE who builds their own, private backyard getaway. And for those who do differently, with style or thought, well, my hat is really off to them. This woodpile office was designed by Piet Hein Eek, is fully ventilated with sliding glass windows and sits by the edge of the woods. This house is located in Hilversum, Netherlands.

Via Home Quotient.


Maureen said...


noye studios said...

LOVE! i want one! lol

upfromsumdirt said...

that is the dopest thing i've seen! my wife grew up in the country with no indoor plumbing... she'd love it if i built this in the backyard!

The pale observer said...

Love it! Especially the window covering detail :)

Ardi Herbal said...

Hi there, You’ve done a great job.
I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I’m sure they will be benefited from this blog.
Obat Kista Coklat | Obat Infeksi Paru-Paru | Obat TB Kelenjar Alami | Obat Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah Herbal | Obat Gondok Beracun Herbal

Inma Maulana said...

woow cool article, no one else I spend the time to read and see-saw this article, I may take a little longer to read. good luck. but should not I share information such as the following information penyebab kemandulan cara mengobati gejala stroke pengobatan The article is an article that discusses the health problems of the body. cara menyembuhkan maag kronis cara menyembuhkan katarak The article just now is also the same article, but there is a solution for treatment. gejala cara mengobati kanker payudara gejala cara menyembuhkan usus buntu Articles such as this I created to share information that might be useful for everyone obat gangguan fungsi hati cara mempercepat proses pembakaran lemak I created because I wanted to give something to someone else that might be useful. And indeed for mengapai that is all I have to try harder.

Indra maulana ridwan said...

really interesting reading, when i am read very pleased and want to continue to read it. Good luck with this article. I also have articles that may be beneficial, as this article: obat puru casam lambung or perhaps the next article mata minus plus erwin May I share articles, it may be useful to other people.

AgaricPro2 said...

obat hidrokel anak paling ampuh
obat hernia anak paling ampuh
obat testis besar sebelah
obat vitiligo
obat alami Teratozoospermia
obat darah tinggi
obat liver
obat hernia pada anak bayi
obat herbal hidrokel paling ampuh tanpa operasi

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...